CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mini Bow and Arrow

So I'm sure by now you have all seen this, right?

  Whoa

Seemed cool! So I of course had to try!! I got the pen to make and and I was set. Except I also ended up needing scissors, duct tape, a glue gun, and burn gel. I needed the scissors because, well, there is no other easy way to make a hole in the middle of the pen. Hence bringing out the scissors to poke a hole in it. The glue gun and duct tape would be because the rubber band would not stay for anything!! So I put a ton of glue on the end of it with the rubber band. Then it would still not stay so I decided to use duct tape as plan B. Burn gel is because I burned my fingers several times with the glue gun. Not fun, but it happens to the best of us. So I finally got it finished and surprisingly, it actually works really well!! Took way longer than I anticipated but is actually really fun to use!!

Rating: Time-2
            Difficulty-2
            Overall-4

Victoria 

1 comment: