CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cupcakes!

Yesterday, I make cupcakes. Mint chocolate chip cupcakes. They looked really good! Here's a picture:         
Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting by sallysbakingaddiction.com
They were actually really good. The cupcake didn't turn out as well as I was hoping. I have had better cupcakes, but the frosting was really good!! The only thing, is with the frosting, we were out of butter and I had to use a substitute. And it had a weird sort of aftertaste to it. But it was just because of what I used as a substitute. I'm sure if I used real butter there would be no other problems. Other than that, there were no big problems! And just a quick little side note, their frosting was green, while our frosting ended up purple. Per request of my little sisters. The food coloring is optional though

Rating:
Time- 4
Difficulty- 3
Overall- 5

 That's all for now!
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment