CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Another Mini Bow and Arrow

Yes I am posting another mini bow and arrow. But this was one I did a while ago. It was ok. I actually was not very pleased with it. It just didn't work very well. Overall I didn't enjoy it very much.You made it with a popsicle stick, dental floss, and a q-tip.
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGc-SZhlSMyBax67SQGYRRq1FyoYpDAKpJFLeWoQs27udFlCAI0L_GeqaJBezV5nPgQv2028k8PAiRzpt7K_kB3uBoL0yRV5QsgWXuJ6saWIEhpWM9Q12HsGMF0ORqoeuoFyhBdqhqtao/s400/Bow+and+Arrow+5.jpg
  Although, I didn't soak it in water like it said to. That could've helped.  But I liked my other one better.

Rating- Time- 1
             Difficulty- 2
             Overall- 1

Until next time,
 Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment