CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Free Music?

This is for downloading music from YouTube!For Christmas I finally got an mp3 player! But the problem is, buying the music to put on them can be kinda expensive. In my opinion anyway. So that's why I had put off getting one for the longest time. But when I saw this on Pinterest I thought it might be worth a try. Basically what you do is you go to Youtube, copy the URL, paste it onto this website and it turns it into a free mp3 download! It almost sounded too good to be true!! But I gave it a try and it works! It takes less than a minute to convert it and is free. How does it get better than that? Here's the link if you want to us it too: http://www.flvto.com/#.UADrvZtSFI0.pinterest

So rating time!! 
Difficulty: I'm going with 1. Maybe 2 if you aren't good with this kind of stuff
Time: Like said, too less than a minute, so it's a 1
Overall: 5! Because it is cool!

Well, that's all we have for today! See you next time,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment